Thursday, March 16, 2017

Simple Pleasures of Sharing

This morning I'm finishing up my package for the monthly challenge 
to send five cards for Chemo patients.  
Today's featured card is a digital image from Maxam Made Studio's March 7, 2017 blog.
The soft image can be used so many different ways, 
I thought it would be perfect for this project.


Additional products used include the Lotus Blossom Lace Rectangle by Gina Marie Designs,  Copic Markers Y8, Y13, Y18, YG23 & G43, brown twine and a craft card base. 

This posting will also appear on Christian Card Maker, Artsy Cards, Karle's Passion, and my personal selling site Not Just Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will be blessed by a simple pleasure of sharing your work with others. 
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Pam - love the green frame you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete